Welcome to the month of June and Coffee Cake and Cardio’s 2 month birthday! It really is amazing how fast time flies. The older I get the more I realize the importance of making the most of each day. As I move into the month of June, my main goal is to make the most of my time especially as I move into summer school. June and July are usually pretty busy for me as we are in summer orientations at work every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. On top of that, I’ll be taking 2 classes… so it should be a pretty intense summer. I know that I can accomplish a lot though and still have a lot of fun!
1. Plan meals and workouts on Sundays- I did fairly well planning my meals and workouts… sticking to the plan was another story. I need to work on that one.
2. Workout 5 days a wee- Big Ole’ Check!! I did fantastic during the week days this past month. I need to figure out my weekends though, especially as I move into the summer semester for grad school.
a. Continue working out in the morning on weekdays- check, check… I did have to work on my planned “off days” and feel good about taking Wednesdays off now.
b. Take spin at least one day a week- I started taking spin this month on Tuesday and Thursday mornings… I’m in love and my butt finally doesn’t hurt anymore.
c. Run with BF on Sundays- We didn’t do too well this month. It is HOT out there, lol. We just need to get into a new routine now that it’s the summer. Running early or at night is going to have to work.
3. Enjoy this month without grad school!! Summer school starts in June- I definitely enjoyed my time off, though I don’t really feel like I’ve made the most of my days.
4. Continue to build Coffee Cake and Cardio!- I love blogging. I have some new ideas and look forward to pursue them.
5. Lose 9 pounds to reach my goal of losing 15 pounds total by June 1, 2011.- Big Ole’ NO! It was a transitional month for me, moving from Points Plus to Simply Filling. June is going to be great though… I’m going to get out of the 210′s!
1. Plan out my week on Sunday and stick to it.
2. Workout 4-5 days a week
a. Take spin on Tuesday and Thursday
b. Workout on either Saturday or Sunday
c. Take off on Wednesdays
3. Meatless Mondays… Who’s with me?
4. Carry out one of my blog ideas this month (can’t ruin the surprise)
5. Go to the farmer’s market!
6. Make wise choices with my $… I’m really trying to save $
It may be a lot… but I know I can do it. One day at a time and one task at a time.
What helps you to stay focused when life is busy?