I’m not feeling too well today, sadness. This week has been a little odd and yet a lot of fun at the same time.
- Saturday and Sunday night I only got 5 hours of sleep… which I think is what started this work week off on the wrong foot.
- Monday was great because I metroed into the city with my BF and was at the gym really early. That night I went to my bible study, which was awesome, but didn’t get to bed until 12:30AM or 1AM.
- Tuesday I wasn’t feeling well in the morning, so I got into work late, but then had a wonderful time at the Nats game that night.
- Yesterday morning I overslept, which again started the day off on the wrong foot. Last night I went to dinner with Wizard and one of our co-workers and then hung out with my BF. It was a fantastic evening, so all in all the day turned out great.
- Then this morning I took my BF to the airport at 4:30AM. I was pretty awake consider I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep but instead of getting out of the house early and heading to the gym I laid on the couch and watched Army Wives. The commute into work was pretty crazy and now my poor tummy is hurting… so again, another odd morning.
Although I’m sad to have my BF out of town, sometimes it’s nice to have some “me” time and not have any excuses for not getting things done. My BF is a wonderful excuse and I’m sad he wont be around to pull me away from my to-do list.
Things I’m looking forward to this weekend
- Catching up on sleep!!! Woop Woop
- Getting ahead of my school work!!
- Going out in DC Friday night to celebrate the return of a good friend from Afghanistan!!
- Taking a new gym class called “Hard Core Conditioning” on Saturday
- Laying out at the pool!
What helps you to turn an “off” week around?
Filed under: Lists
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!