I love setting monthly goals. It gives me something to focus on throughout the month and something to look back on when the month is over. I’m pretty sure I was 5 days into July before I realized it was already July, so I didn’t make any goals for the month of July– sadness. July was a tad stressful and although I wish I had taken my stress to the gym a bit more often, I know I can learn a lot from last month. Here are some of July’s highlights…
- I interviewed for a new job at the beginning of the month and was offered the position at the end of the month!! Yay!
- I went on a beautiful vacation to Florida with Neal to celebrate our 2 year anniversary and to visit my Grandpa
- I continued my scaleless summer
- I finished 2 more graduate classes for my masters degree!! 4 more classes to go
1. Get back into my normal morning routine. I have been a snoozing queen this past month and I’ve got to nip that habit.
2. Go to spin class every Tuesday and Thursday
3. Create a 15 K training program for Neal and I
4. Enjoy my three weeks off from graduate school
5. Begin integrating weight lifting into my weekly routine (blog about my plan)
August is going to be a
hot nice month; a nice balance of time off (visiting my brother in Las Vegas), starting a new job, and beginning the fall semester for grad school.
Filed under: Monthly Goals
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!