October is my favorite month of the year!! The weather turns cooler, the leaves change colors, football season is well under way, apples are ready for picking, pumpkins are ready to be carved, and my birthday is on the 16! I love October!
In September I….
- Went to Neal’s book signing in Iowa and the opening Iowa football game
- Learned how to crochet
- Visited Jill and Rob in Cleveland
- Ended my scaleless summer
- Started my biggest loser challenge
September Goals Recap
- September Mantra “Plate Produce First” — I’d like to say that I lived this one out, but I really didn’t.
- Rock the house on my 15K training program! — Neal and I have been doing awesome!! Only missed 3 trainings all month!
- Read The Flexitarian Diet (Dawn is amazing by the way!!) — Sadly I haven’t touched it. Maybe after this semester.
- Be productive with graduate work on weekdays in order to enjoy the weekends with Neal and friends. — Yes, I’ve done a really good job with graduate school… though I have a lot to do this weekend!
- Have my first giveaway on Coffee Cake and Cardio! — Amish Market Giveaway!! I loved it!
- Try one new recipe each week — Week 1 Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich, Week 2 Mexican Turkey Meatloaf, Week 3 Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake, Week 4 Panzanella Salad with Salmon
- Lose 10 pounds this month as I continue my biggest loser challenge (be down to 214 lbs by November 1)
- Lift weights 2 times a week
- Continue to try a new recipe each week
- Continue our 15k training
- Enjoy my birthday and the festivities, making wise food choices along the way!
- Read 1 non school related book (First Family)
What are your October goals?
Filed under: Monthly Goals
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!