Wednesday wasn’t looking too hot as of 8AM this morning. Last night I fell asleep on the couch while watching It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 6 and woke up a little before 3AM with too much on the brain. I didn’t fall back asleep until 4:30AM, which made getting up at 6AM a total pain.
For whatever reason, I just could not get out of the door this morning. I thought I was doing good on time but I didn’t leave the house until 7:50AM, which meant I had to drive to work instead of metroing…
and then I hit DC traffic…
And then even more traffic. It took me 1 hour and 40 minutes to get to work today. Lets just say that my day did NOT start out on the right foot.
There was a beautiful rainbow over DC though once I got to work, which was pretty beautiful! I also had Panera for lunch, which was a total treat! I ordered the Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich, my favorite!
Pesto, red onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta and lettuce. YUMM-O!
Wednesday, October 19 – Food Journal
- Breakfast – 2 cup of coffee, 1 sandwich thin, 1 egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and 1 slice of cheese (homemade breakfast sandwich)
- Lunch – Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich from Panera Bread
- Snack- banana
- Dinner – Leftover lentil pilaf, peas and corn, chicken breast, and a side salad
When all was said in done, I…
- Ate 1 serving of fruit and 6 servings of vegetables (7 out of 9 servings)
- Did not work out (day off)
- Drank 8 glasses of water (8 out of 8 )
- Took a multivitamin and vitamin D
Tonight I’m planning to watch the World Series, do a little graduate work, and then snuggle up with these babies
My plan is to be to bed early, that way I’m well rested and ready for the 4 mile run Neal and I have tomorrow morning.
Filed under: Personal
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!