I’m feeling HUGE post Thanksgiving. I had a lot of fun this week, but man did I eat way too many calories.
- Thursday — Ate too much cheese (cheese platter, pizza dip, cheesecake, and then more cheese)
- Friday — Ate leftovers for lunch and then a heavy dinner
- Saturday — NYC yumminess (pizza for lunch, fried calamari and fettuccine carbonara for dinner, and then the most AMAZING peanut butter and fudge dessert from Serendipity)
- Sunday — Mexican food (chips, queso, steak fajita salad, and a few bites of dessert)
I’m really eager to get back on track and to start making more progress towards my weight loss goals. November wasn’t a bad month, but I’ve honestly been doing things a little half-assed. I feel like I’ll do really well 70% of the time but then really bomb it the other 30% of the time.
I’m just eager to pull it all together. So what’s going to help me to pull it all together?
- Weekly workout planning
- Following through with my workout plans
- Tracking all of my Weight Watchers Points
- Only eating when I’m hungry (These past few days I’ve just been eating because I love food, not because I’m hungry)
- Limit eating out
Weekly Plan: November 28 – December 4
|Monday||AM run, PM boxing||mani/pedi and sushi date with my sister|
|Tuesday||AM gym @ work||Weight Watchers and Biggest Loser|
|Wednesday||PM boxing||15K Race Expo|
|Thursday||AM run||Dinner with Lauren|
|Saturday||15K Race (9.3 miles)||DC Hot Chocolate Run|
In the end, you can sit and dwell on all the food you’ve eaten and what you should have done, but you really just need to look forward and give yourself a fresh start!
Tomorrow is a new day!
Tagged with: Weekly Plan
Filed under: Day to Day
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!