Sometimes I wonder how many Starbucks drinks I’ve had in my lifetime. Thankfully I’ve slowed down, but at some points in my life I was buying 3-4 drinks at Starbucks a week.
My favorite drink back in college was an iced skim caramel macchiato. One day I got fancy and learned how to order an iced skim upside down caramel macchiato, which is when they melt the caramel with the espresso instead of adding it on the top of the iced drink, keeping the caramel solid.
As Starbucks’ prices have increased over the years I’ve realized that buying a regular coffee or a tea is a lot more affordable but boy do I miss my fancy drinks.
Yesterday I saw an awesome article about Starbucks’ “secret menu” and it got me thinking, what are some of the other secret drinks out there?
Here are some of the secret drinks I’ve been able to find…
- Raspberry Cheesecake: White chocolate mocha with a few shots of raspberry
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: Vanilla bean frappuccino with a pump of cinnamon dolce syrup
- Dirty Chai latte: Chai lattee with a shot of espresso
- Nutella: Cafe Misto with a shot of both chocolate and hazelnut syrup and a drop of real caramel
- Apple Juice Orange Blossom: Tazo Orange Blossom Tea steeped in steamed apple juice (with no water)
- Peppermint Green Tea: Iced green tea with a few shots of peppermint
Do you have a secret drink that isn’t on the menu? or do you order a drink a certain way?
Filed under: Coffee
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!