First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I love you with all of my heart and am so lucky to have you in my life. You are my best friend. As a birthday present, I will not play an April Fools prank on you. Happy Birthday.
March was a wild and crazy month for me. The first 2 weeks were a blur as I was immersed in my Master’s capstone paper. On March 16th I found out that my capstone was approved and was being move to the Graduate School for final approval. Holler! I had a lot of fun in March too and loved sharing every moment with you all!
In March I…
March Goals Revisited
1. Track everything I eat with My Fitness Pal (my screen name is CoffeeCakeCardio if you want to find me on there) — CHECK!
2. Reach my Nike Fuel goal every day (3500) — Ehh… I’d say half and half
3. Eat no sweets! (Neal and I are both giving them up) — Yea, No!
4. Go to spin every Monday and Wednesday morning — I went at least twice a week!
5. Run at least once a week with Neal — Sadly no
6. Read Catching Fire — Nope. Reading Intuitive Eating at the moment
1. Do my Body Revolution workout every day
2. Track my calories on My Fitness Pal every day
3. Strive to limit processed foods (limiting sugar and flour) as a part of the Body Revolution
4. Stay positive about my body (first wedding dress fitting on April 16)
5. Finish my last semester of graduate school strong
Along with my daily blog posts, be sure to follow my Body Revolution diary.
Remember… April showers bring May flowers!!