When it hit me that my dress fitting was just around the corner I started feeling like this…
How was April 16th already here? Why didn’t I workout more and eat less? Either way, yesterday was the day… dress fitting number 1. Yesterday ended up going extremely well and although my dress wasn’t falling off of me, it fit well and looked great.
So what tips do I have for fellow brides based on my experience?
1. Start the day by burning some calories!
2. Eat a healthy breakfast
3. Take a shower, shave your legs, and do your hair
4. Do your makeup
5. Bring one of your bridesmaids (Oh and grabbing an iced coffee doesn’t hurt either)
6. Gawk over your bridesmaid’s dress
7. Send your Mom pictures of your dress and the bustle
(sorry guys, you’ll have to see pictures come July 7, 2012)
8. Go on a hot date with your fiancé that evening
9. Focus on your weight loss and fitness goals in preparation for dress fitting number 2 (June 4, 2012) — Maybe I’ll end up looking like this!?!
10. Get a great night’s sleep and move onward
Again, yesterday was a lot of fun and I’m excited for dress fitting number 2. I do hope to lose 5-10 pounds before the wedding, just so I feel great in my dress, but as long as I don’t gain weight I’ll be happy.
So let’s talk about my body weight for a hot second. I will actually have a big post on this tomorrow but I didn’t want to leave y’all hanging… I GAINED WEIGHT for the second week in a row. Blah! To be honest though, I’m not too down about it. Since getting sick a few weeks ago I’ve been taking Prednisone 3 times a day which 100% causes weight gain. Prednisone is a steroid so weight gain was inevitable. Thankfully I am now off of Prednisone so hopefully I can start to turn things around…
Week 3 Body Revolution Results
Heaviest weight (Fall 2006) – 261 pounds
Body Revolution starting weight – 229.4 pounds
Week 2 weight (April 10, 2012) – 229.2 pounds
Today’s weight (April 17, 2012) – 231.6 pounds
Week 3 results – gained 2.4 pounds
Total Weight Loss on Body Revolution – gained 2.2 pounds
More to come tomorrow. Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Filed under: Wedding
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!