Body Revolution Phase 1 Results

The past 4 weeks have been wonderful.  I love the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program and even if I had to shift a workout to a different time or day, I did every workout and more!  Together with my dear friend Kristyn, I have jumped, pushed, and lifted my way into Phase 2.  Drum roll please… Body Revolution phase 1 results.

Week 4 Results

Tuesday Workout 6
Wednesday Cardio 2
Thursday Workout 5 Cycle
Friday Workout 6
Saturday Cardio 2 Cycle
Sunday Off

This week is actually rather mellow, which I appreciate.  I am moving into my last two weeks of graduate school, with just 2 exams and 2 projects standing between me and my Masters degree.  I am SO incredibly excited!  I am also 4 weeks away from moving in with Neal and 5 weeks away from visiting my family.  The next few months are going to be amazing and I am so incredibly grateful.

I hope y’all have a wonderful Monday!  Phase 2, here we go!

Comments

1. runnrjo says

Way to go Ashley! Your measurements are incredible. I guess the weight isn’t the most important number. I am also getting married in July, so you have really been inspiring me.

2. Maren says

Your totally toning up and lost a boat load of body fat! Good job. Im kinda wanting to try the body revolution program now…

Thank you so much Sarah! I’m really sorry that your messages were going to spam. Thanks for catching that! You’re the best.

4. Gail Rogers says

Great! A little weight lost goes a long way. Just keep it up but don’t push yourself too hard. Good luck! :)

Great Job Ashley!
    I came across your blog a few weeks ago and I really enjoy it. You and a few other ladies have inspired me to start my own :)
    I’m currently working on the C25K, but I might just have to check out this Body Revolution!

Those inches lost are awesome!!! I’m starting week 3 of Body Revolution and I’m loving it too! Keep up the good work

7. Jackie Weise says

I too am rockin’ Body Revolution! I have my 25 year high school reunion in July…
    I hate exercise but Jillian motivates me to no end. I have only missed one work out, I was sad and felt guilty but worked extra hard on the next one.
    I did work out 8 for the first time yesterday, it was my favorite to date. It totally rocked my chubby world!
    While I am not seeing the pounds dropping like I’d like, my clothes are fitting looser and looser. I didn’t take measurements, I have goal pants. Pants I’d like to fit into someday. So far I have met 3 pair of goal pants.
    I love reading about your adventure and wish you the best with everything!