In April I…
April Goals Revisited
1. Do my Body Revolution workout every day — CHECK, CHECK, CHECK. I did have to shift a few workouts but I did EVERY workout!
2. Track my calories on My Fitness Pal every day — I did every day up until last week.
3. Strive to limit processed foods (limiting sugar and flour) as a part of Body Revolution — CHECK!
4. Stay positive about my body (first wedding dress fitting on April 16) — CHECK! Dress fitting was awesome!
5. Finish my last semester of graduate school strong – It’s going well. One more project and one more exam. Holler!
1. Finish graduate school (5 more days)
2. Do my Body Revolution workout every day
3. Strive to limit processed foods (limiting sugar and flour) as a part of the Body Revolution program
4. Stay calm and relaxed through Neal’s and my move
5. Treasure every moment leading up to the wedding
What are your goals for the month of May?
Tagged with: Goals
Filed under: Day to Day
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!