May was a fabulous month!! I’m not surprised by how quickly it went by as it was filled with many joyous events.
In May I…
May Goals Revisited
1. Finish graduate school (5 more days) — CHECK!!
2. Do my Body Revolution workout every day — I started out great and then we moved. I’m doing Week 8 again this week and then moving forward with the program.
3. Strive to limit processed foods (limiting sugar and flour) as a part of the Body Revolution program — I’m going to give this a thumbs up. I really have tried to limit my overly processed foods.
4. Stay calm and relaxed through Neal’s and my move — CHECK CHECK!!
5. Treasure every moment leading up to the wedding — I am loving every minute of it!
1. Create a weekly meal plan for Neal and I every weekend before going grocery shopping.
2. Grocery shop from our list not purchasing extra things.
3. Finish the Body Revolution program. Weeks 9-12 are left.
4. Eat healthy on my business trip mid June.
5. Enjoy every single moment of the month… each day is one day closer to our July 7 wedding.
6. Follow the Skinny Rules! (water before every meal, no eating after 9PM, and no carbs after lunch).
-Wedding day hair test run
-Final dress fitting
-Work conference in Indianapolis
-My sister arrives from Texas for the wedding
-Wedding reception venue final walk through
-On June 7 we’ll start the 30 day countdown to the wedding! Woo hoo!