Neal and I spent a lot of time deciding where were wanted to go for our honeymoon. Initially we were going to go to Hawaii for a relaxing week long honeymoon but after realizing that you never know how quickly kids may come post marriage, we decided to take a 2+ week honeymoon in Europe.
Our first to-do was to pick the dates we’d be gone. After looking at airline tickets, we decided to leave the Monday after our wedding (July 9) and to return a little over two weeks later on Tuesday, July 24. With our tickets booked, we next to decide where all we wanted to go in between our arrival city, Amsterdam, and our departure city, Munich.
In the end, we traveled to 10 cities and 5 countries in 16 days. It. Was. Awesome! Here are a few teasers from our adventure.
Luxemburg City, Luxemburg
Prague, Czech Republic
Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany
Neal and I also picked up some amazing goodies while we were Europe, including trinkets for both of our collections. I added six Starbucks mugs to my collection and Neal added a trinket from each city to his collection.
But guess what… I also picked up some goodies for one of you! Starting today, you have a chance to win a bundle of goodies from my European honeymoon!
My European Honeymoon Giveaway
The giveaway includes:
- Stroopwaffles from Amsterdam
- Nestle chocolate from Germany
- Hot chocolate spoon from Luxemburg
- Mozart chocolate from Salzburg
- Ritter Sport chocolate from Germany
To enter, you must do the following:
1. Complete this poll, answering the question “What cities would you like to see me share more about?”. After you answer the poll question, leave a comment on this post saying that you’ve answered the poll question. Note that you can select more than one city.
To earn extra entries you can do the following:
1. “Like” Coffee Cake and Cardio’s facebook page and answer today’s question on my page. If you’ve already “liked” my page, just go ahead and answer the question on the page. After you’ve completed this, leave another comment on this post saying you’ve liked me on facebook and have answered today’s questions.
2. Follow me on Twitter. After you’ve followed me on twitter, leave a comment on this post saying you’ve followed me.
3. Tweet about this giveaway! Your tweet could look a little something like this, “Enter to win a bundle of European Treats from Coffee Cake and Cardio’s European Adventure http://tinyurl.com/8wekn8w”. After you’ve sent your tweet, leave a comment on this post saying you’ve tweeted!
4. Follow me on Instagram. After you’ve followed me on Instagram, leave a comment on this post saying you’ve followed me.
5. “Pin” a photo from today’s post on Pinterest. The “pin” button can be found on the bottom of this page. After you’ve “pinned” a photo, leave a comment on this post saying you’ve pinned it!
That’s SIX chances to enter to win my European Honeymoon Giveaway! The giveaway is open until Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 7AM EST.