In September I…
September Goals Revisited
1. Finish my Scaleless Summer! – CHECK!! I was so happy with the results!
2. Increase daily workouts by 5 minutes each week – It didn’t work out like this but my workouts have increased as the month as gone on. This past week I did 2 60 minute workouts.
3. Find a craft to work on (scrapbooking or knitting) – Yeah no. My hobby was taking care of my puppy.
4. Attend 1 fall event like apple picking – Aside from hiking, I didn’t really attend a fall but I did fallify our house.
5. Try one new thing!! – My favorite new thing was the Jumpsport Trampoline Workout!! It was SO much fun!
6. Finalize my budget – Check!
1. Cut back on sweets!! I have found the most success in the weight loss when I’ve really limited my sugar intake.
2. Drink at least 2 Nalgene water bottles a day
3. Beat last year’s 10K time of 1 hour and 11 minutes at the Runner’s World race October 20
4. Spend a good amount of time creating my 29 by 29 list and committing to those goals
5. Knock a few things off my Fall Bucket List