In September I…
September Goals Revisited
1. Finish my Scaleless Summer! – CHECK!! I was so happy with the results!
2. Increase daily workouts by 5 minutes each week - It didn’t work out like this but my workouts have increased as the month as gone on. This past week I did 2 60 minute workouts.
3. Find a craft to work on (scrapbooking or knitting) – Yeah no. My hobby was taking care of my puppy.
4. Attend 1 fall event like apple picking – Aside from hiking, I didn’t really attend a fall but I did fallify our house.
5. Try one new thing!! – My favorite new thing was the Jumpsport Trampoline Workout!! It was SO much fun!
6. Finalize my budget – Check!
1. Cut back on sweets!! I have found the most success in the weight loss when I’ve really limited my sugar intake.
2. Drink at least 2 Nalgene water bottles a day
3. Beat last year’s 10K time of 1 hour and 11 minutes at the Runner’s World race October 20
4. Spend a good amount of time creating my 29 by 29 list and committing to those goals
5. Knock a few things off my Fall Bucket List
What are your October Goals? What goals can you make this month to reach your fall goals?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!