In October I…
October Goals Revisited
1. Cut back on sweets!! I have found the most success in the weight loss when I’ve really limited my sugar intake. - I wouldn’t say that I cut back on sweets but I definitely started measuring out my sweets (ice cream).
2. Drink at least 2 Nalgene water bottles a day – Yes!
3. Beat last year’s 10K time of 1 hour and 11 minutes at the Runner’s World race October 20 – Technically I ran the exact same time (1:11) BUT I did this year’s 10K up a mountain side. Ok, maybe it wasn’t a mountain but it was super hilly! I feel much faster 1 year later.
4. Spend a good amount of time creating my 29 by 29 list and committing to those goals – I am excited about my list
5. Knock a few things off my Fall Bucket List - I went for a run in Rock Creek Park twice, had a staycation with Neal thanks to hurricane Sandy, have tried out a new recipe each week so far, tackled the big fear (tried out for the women’s football team), created my 29 by 29 list, and organized all of my important papers.
1. Track everything that I eat and log it into Weight Watchers online.
2. Begin my weight lifting program
3. Take spin class once a week
4. Create a holiday shopping plan and stay within our budget
5. Find a place to volunteer over the holidays
What are your goals for the month of November?
Filed under: Monthly Goals
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!