In April I…
April Pinterest Favorites…
April Goals Revisited
1. Eat 3 meals a day - I did a good job of sticking to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I did snack when hungry.
2. Drink at least 64 oz of water during the work day (2 Nalgene water bottles) – Some days were great, others day were bad. I need to make sure I get my water in every day.
3. Burn more calories than I take in – I did not do well with my workouts this month. More on that Friday.
4. Enjoy my 4 football games with the DC Divas this month!! – I love football!! The games were a blast and although we lost this past week, I still love the game.
5. Eat my dinner off a plate – I did a pretty good job using a plate instead of a bowl.
6. Measure what I eat! – I did weigh a lot of what I ate, but not everything.
1. Eat when I’m hungry
2. Stop eating when I’m satisfied
3. Workout 2 times a week outside of football practice and games
4. Eat more veggies
5. Create a weekly plan for work every Friday and create a weekly plan for eating/working out every Sunday
6. Be spontaneous
What is one of your May goals?
Tagged with: Goals
Filed under: Motivation
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!