Treasured Travels

Neal and I are planning a few vacations for this year, YAY, which made me think about our honeymoon. It’s hard to believe that we’re coming up on our one year anniversary! It really seems like just yesterday we were walking down the aisle, saying I Do, dancing the night away, and backpacking around Europe.  It has been one wonderful year!

I’ve recapped a few of our pit stops on our honeymoon (Amsterdam, Wolsfeld, and Berlin), but I’ve yet to share about one of our favorite stops… Prague!

Neal and I stayed at the Domus Balthasar for three magical days and wouldn’t have changed a single thing. It was an amazing stop on our honeymoon and a city I hope to return to some day. I hope y’all enjoy some of our photos for Prague…

What’s your favorite city in the US or World?

Comments

1. Kaitlyn says

Oh my goodness. This post brought back so many memories for me from two summers ago. Through my university, I had the opportunity to study in Prague for four weeks. I fell madly in love with the city. It’s stunning. I LOVED these pictures, and I am just itching to go back there. It’s amazing.

I’m so excited about traveling once I finish up with school. I’ve never been to Europe and I’m dying to go. Your photos are completely stunning! It almost makes me want to go buy a plane ticket and head on over right now. Almost.

I loved Prague when we were there. I think it’s still my favorite place! We went to this little family restaurant, David’s, for dinner one night while we were there. I had the best filet mignon and then creme brulee with wonderful dessert wine. It’s probably still one of my two favorite meals ever!

I love all of the places I’ve been to in the world. Barcelona, French Mediterranean, Florence, Rome, and Costa Rica (pacific side — monteverde, jaco, quepos) — they’ve each offered something different and I can’t decide. Maybe when I become a bit more seasoned of a traveler :)

5. Charmaine says

Beautiful photos- Prague is definitely on my travel Bucket List! I have traveled to Europe and Japan and truly loved every city I visited. That said, my favorite city has to be Montreal. I love the culture, the food, and the chance to practice the little bit of French that I know. :)

I adore Paris, it is a beautiful place with so many interesting people, I could sit & people watch all day.

That being said, London is always in my heart. I am so fortunate to be able to jump in the car and be in the centre within an hour or so. There is nothing quite like the buzz of Central London, especially at night.

My in-laws have just returned form Prague and they loved it!

7. Lynette S. says

Wow, now I want to go to Prague! My favorite city in the world is London, I just love it! I love the museum’s the palaces, the history, Every bit of it!