The month of December can be a really stressful time. Whether you’re shopping for presents, preparing to host guests, gearing up for your children to be home from school, or thinking about your New Year’s resolutions, December can induce a lot of stress.
With Christmas Day being just 7 days from now and New Year’s being right around the corner, now is a great time to de-stress and get into the holiday spirit.
1. Stay in your pajamas and make yourself a hot cup of coffee
2. Whip up a batch of peppermint sugar scrub.
3. Give yourself a pedicure! Use your peppermint sugar scrub and paint those toes a vibrant red.
4. Bundle up and go for an evening walk. Soak up the holiday lights and atmosphere.
5. Make some of your favorite Christmas cookies…and then give them all away.
6. Take a restorative yoga class.
7. Put on some holiday music and allow yourself to jam out!
8. Make cinnamon ornaments with your loved ones.
9. Create a new to you holiday cocktail and enjoy.
10. Take pictures of your family and friends throughout the holiday season. Come January, you’ll look back and treasure the time.
Make the most of the rest of this month and create some blissful memories! Take care of yourself and enter 2014 feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.