28 By Age 28 List
I love setting goals and creating to-do lists, so I thought creating a list of things I want to do or plan to do before turning 28 next year (2012) would be a good idea! So here it is, my 28 by age 28 list!
Health and Fitness
1. Meet with a nutritionist/registered dietitian
2. Eat more fruits and veggies
3. Cut back on sweets
4. Reach 199 pounds!
5. Create a weight lifting routine
6. Continue to run after 15K and maintain ability to run 8-10 miles with ease
7. Become a certified spin instructor
8. Continue to develop Coffee, Cake and Cardio
9. Redesign Coffee, Cake and Cardio
10. Host a giveaway each month on Coffee, Cake, and Cardio
Neal and I
11. Plan a nice date night once a month with Neal
12. Downsize my apartment (and encourage Neal to do the same) before we move in together
13. Move into Neal’s and my first home together!
14. Plan our wedding and stay under budget
15. Get married!
16. Plan out 2012 trip to Europe
Plan our 2013 trip to Australia (sorry guys, this will definitely not be happening!)
18. Develop a savings plan
19. Graduate from Kansas State University with my masters degree
20. Take tap dance classes
21. Finish my high school scrapbook
22. Learn how to knit hats
23. Plan a girls weekend
24. Recover all of my photos and documents from my old laptop
25. Save and organize all digital photos in one, safe place
26. Buy an iPhone
27. Read 4 non graduate school related books
28. Pursue coaching discus and shot-put at a local high school